Amazon Dev Centre South Africa
- Experience in Social Media marketing strategy development.
- Experience working with large cross-functional teams and external partners, including creative and media agencies.
- Track record of developing and executing high-performing Social Media campaigns on time and within budget.
- Experience using a combination of data and creative judgement to inform planning and tactical decision making.
- Develop the Social Media Marketing strategy recommendation for Prime Video South Africa, supplementing best practices from global Prime Video Social Media programs with strategies specific to South Africa.
- Build and manage the Social Media support team for South Africa - internal and external resources covering creative,
content management, media, community management, platforms and analytics. Note, this role does not currently involve direct people management.
- Execute on all aspects of curated programs across all platforms, working with your support team to deliver our always-on Social Media program driving positive engagement and brand love for Prime Video and our biggest shows and movies in South Africa.
- Contribute to business and insights documents, deliver strategic and tactical plans in close partnership with finance teams and provide regular updates to internal and external audiences.
- Avid entertainment fan.
- Deep knowledge of social media trends in South Africa.
- Experience building and running a social media program in South Africa.
- Experience working in TV & Film, entertainment and new platforms.
- Experience working in South Africa in a nascent business.