WNS South Africa
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 41,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide, including China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, UK and US.
WNS South Africa has been in operation since 2003 and built a reputation as the industry leader for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in South Africa, with a growing footprint into Africa. We are a strategic partner for delivering a full range of basic to complex processes from our eight delivery centers across South Africa, employing 4000+ people.
Why join us?
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of outperformance, engagement, celebration and also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
The purpose of the Snr Program Analyst role is to reactively and proactively support and maintain the IT Desktop Services & infrastructure through effective incident management, fault diagnosis, repair, preventative maintenance and daily service tasks. This role requires working shifts on a 24/7 rotation to support various customers.
These tasks include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and supporting the WNS business applications, and ensuring the reliability, availability and sustainability of information and communication resources.
- Ensure that tickets are kept updated and incidents are managed, prioritized and escalated efficiently.
- Installation, diagnosis, maintenance and repair of PC hardware, Telephony and related hardware as per business requirements
- Ensure minimum downtime, proactively identify potential risks and suggest and drive solutions.
- Respond to the business incidents and problems and escalate incidents when required.
- Responsible for providing desktop support services to all departments and desktop users related to the operation of computer hardware, software and telecommunications
- Respond, Diagnose and repair system faults within agreed SLA’s
- Ensure tasks are completed to a high standard and to agreed timescales
- Ensure that incidents are escalated accordingly and efficiently to the Tier 3 IT Support Team.
- VoIP phone configuration and support
- Ensure availability of the organizations VOIP/ Video Conference facilities and ensure it is tested daily and fully
- Willing to work shifts on a 24/7 rotation.
- Willing to work after hours if required
- A Matric/Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent
- Tertiary IT qualification (Required)
- MSCE / MCITP (Advantage)
- ITIL Certified (Advantage)