WNS South Africa
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 41,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide, including China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, UK and US.
WNS South Africa has been in operation since 2003 and built a reputation as the industry leader for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in South Africa, with a growing footprint into Africa. We are a strategic partner for delivering a full range of basic to complex processes from our eight delivery centers across South Africa, employing 4000+ people.
Why join us?
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of outperformance, engagement, celebration and also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
The purpose of the Program Analyst role is to assist the IT manager in maintaining, implementing, and improving IT systems and to take leadership and ownership of customer relationships, and staff management.
Assistant Manager Tasks Include But Are Not Limited To
- Lead and Mentor the Program Analysts and Snr Program Analysts.
- Develop, stimulate and evaluate the analysts growth and guide them toward their career roadmaps.
- Coach and assist Analysts in their relevant responsibility areas.
- Promote team cohesion and ownership. Motivate and inspire the IT team to achieve targets.
- Apply strategic thinking where people, process and technology management is concerned.
- Act as a point of escalation for customers and manage their expectations.
- Manage vendors and ensure their service delivery meets organizational expectations.
- Ensure the alignment of technology and business objectives.
- Keep abreast of latest technology and process improvements with focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure efficient and cost effective BAU support is delivered to the customer in line with the business objectives.
- Attend operations and project meetings to document and relay the information to the rest of the IT team.
- Draft reports on IT Service Delivery and present the data to management.
- Engage frequently with the customer to maintain awareness of customer expectations and service delivery experiences
- Be proactive and review business processes and suggest improvements, Identify opportunities and risks and suggest appropriate action.
- Ensure minimum downtime, proactively identify potential risks and suggest and drive solutions.
- Address all HR related matters including absence, performance and behavior management.
- Ensure that IT staff is appropriately skilled and enabled to carry out their duties efficiently and effectively.
- Continuously evaluate staff performance and behavior and to take the necessary corrective actions where required.
- Provide effective Reporting
- Manage Shift Rosters and staff planning
- Own and maintain asset management for the site
- Ability to adapt to a 24/7 shift rota
- Be able to work after hours when required
Minimum Education Requirements
- Tertiary IT Qualification (Required)
- Management Qualification (Desirable)
- ITIL V3 Certified (Desirable)
Work Experience Requirements
- At least 3 years experience in an IT Team Management Role (Required)
- Broad general knowledge and awareness of the IT landscape (Required)
- Analytical and Practical motivated self starter. (Required)
- Be an IT specialist, but also have an understanding of commercial operations. (Required)
- Good Communicator (Required)
- Reporting (Required)
- Sound understanding of business processes and IT operations (Required)
- Assertiveness (Required)
- Good understanding of the ITIL V3 Framework and implementation thereof (Desirable)
Show more Show less