Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
Job Description - Head of Animal Health Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay and Bolivia (2116906) Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture.
We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
Head of Animal Health Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay and Bolivia - 2116906 Our company At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies that improve the lives of both humans and animals.
Founded in 1885 and family-owned ever since, Boehringer Ingelheim takes a long-term perspective. Now, we are powered by 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse,
collaborative and inclusive culture.
We believe that if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve.
The position Managing and leading the Animal Health (AH) business unit, implementation of our Animal Health strategy under local regulations.
Responsibility for Animal Health sales and profit in Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay y Bolivia; legal responsibility for all Animal Health activities. Tasks & responsibilities
- Managing the AH Business with short- medium- and long term financial objectives; Improve productivity as well as profitability of the established AH business.
- Sustainable and profitable Growth of Core Brands (mid & long term).
- Market Access, Customer Targeting, Key Account Management, Opinion leader coaching and leadership.
- Risk Management, Compliance with all internal & external policies, guidelines and procedures. Requirements
- Business studies in Economics, Marketing, Administration, Medicine or related.
- Deep knowledge, experience and understanding of Animal Health market, its competitors & market trends.
- Requires a good understanding and theoretical knowledge in a subject area, requires a blend of formal knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge about different countries market trends is a plus.
- Leadership and negotiation.
- Strategical thinking, influencing, coaching and teamworking.
- Innovation & creativity, conflict management.
- Bilingual in English. Why Boehringer Ingelheim? With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives. We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices.
In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.