WNS South Africa
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 41,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide, including China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, UK and US.
WNS South Africa has been in operation since 2003 and built a reputation as the industry leader for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in South Africa, with a growing footprint into Africa. We are a strategic partner for delivering a full range of basic to complex processes from our eight delivery centers across South Africa, employing 4000+ people.
Why join us?
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of outperformance, engagement, celebration and also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
The main purpose of this position is to manage and monitor service levels and associate performance on the campaign. Work with the operation and business to ensure processed are followed and accurate staff information is held -
- Ensure team deliver effective scheduling and understand impacts on the wider business
- Work with operations to ensure processes & activities are managed in line with the client’s processes, whilst taking into account what we need to deliver contractually.
- Ensure regular review of key people metrics; utilization & shrinkages, commitment, AHT
- Ensure tight management of FTE requirements and inter-departmental moves in line with budgeted ratios and business requirements
- Ensure data held is compliant with DPA policies and sharing of any staff data is closely monitored and controlled.
- Develop and support team to ensure clarity of role and strong skills required to complete tasks
- Correct booking of segments (billable purposes)
- Processing terminations on E-exit
- Work well under pressure and customer service orientated
- Strong communication ,interpersonal and conflict handling skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good planning, organizing and time management skills
- Strong analytical ability and statistical mathematical ability
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to:
- Interpret information and identify anomalies or patterns
- take ownership and deliver results
- Effective emotional Intelligence
- Strong customer service orientation
Matric or equivalent essential
Minimum 2 years call center experience essential
Efficient in MS Office packages, specifically Excel
Knowledge of workforce management tools
Knowledge of call center metrics
Knowledge of E - WFM tool