At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Tetra Pak South Africa has an opening for an experienced Import Administrator to Support Import and Export specialists in providing administrative tasks within SC function in factories.
What Will You Do!
Import Shipping Administration
- Import Schedule compilation
- Import Documentation validation – to be completed accurately and timeously
- Validate costs against all shipments
- Track shipments and customs clearance and update eta
- Manage Import finished goods stocks and ageing within target levels
- Periodic documentation verification in line with FSC standards
- Keep up to date on relevant legislation and regulations
- Compile delivery instruction to Durban imports orders and Western Cape
- Compile and complete the perfect delivery report for Brasil and Lahore
- Facilitate Shipment of material for maintenance department either SEA or on Air
- Follow up with Freight Forwarders for all queries related to imports
- Apply for COD for critical orders as highlighted by CSR and Planning
- Submitting docs to various authorities as required eg SARS
- Engagement with CSRs to manage load efficiencies
- Engagement with production planner on product availability and prioritization in
- line with shipping constrains
- Prepare for and participate in all relevant audit processes
- Participate in WCM programme through Pillar membership and team involvement
Who You Are!
- B.Engg (Electrical/Electronics/Computer) BSc (Maths, Economics),MBA (Supply Chain/Finance)
- 0 to 3 years’ experience in Import and Export, Material Planning, Production, Purchasing, Warehousing, Logistics or Shipping
- Experience in Clearing
- Good understanding of operation within the Sea freight environment.
- Knowledge on operation within Warehouse environment.
- SAP experience or any other reporting or accounting system.
- Pre carriage and on-carriage experience.
- Good stakeholder management experience
- High level of accuracy
What We Offer!
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our engineering experts drive visible results
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements