London Stock Exchange Group
City of Cape Town
Talent Acquisition Partner
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for driving recruitment best practices, processes and delivery across the region. The TAP will consult with hiring managers on establishing a sourcing strategy to attract, assess and deliver high profile talent to the company. The role will also be responsible for building a proactive talent sourcing strategy and pipeline as well as continued development and promotion of the Refinitiv employment brand. The role will partner with HR colleagues on specific internal and external initiatives and projects.
- Ensuring standardization of global recruiting processes and procedures
- Developing and managing a talent pipeline for the market that is in line with the businesses current and future requirements
- Develop and implement innovative and creative solutions to sourcing and candidate management – including developing direct sourcing channels; including market mapping, employee referrals, advertising and other methods
- Implement an internet and social media strategy campaign, evaluate funding sources and make proposals to ensure Refinitiv is appropriately positioned in the region
- Ensure regular reporting of relevant recruiting metrics to assess effectiveness of recruiting programs and talent hired
- Partnering with hiring managers and developing a sourcing strategy for each role and regular communication and updates to hiring managers
- Managing our Preferred Supplier List for the region, conducting qualitative and quantitative performance reviews and vendor briefing sessions. Ensuring that 90% of vendor usage is with Preferred Supplier
- Ensuring data integrity, having 100% of all applications recorded on Workday and accurate reporting and metrics
- Delivering Competency based training to all people managers and ensuring a robust hiring process that includes 100% of offered candidates have a competency-based interview
- Interviewing all candidates before they are hired and conducting relevant assessments i.e. Predictive Index, SBI, Technology Coding
- Ensuring a high quality and consistent approach to job descriptions and job adverts, including providing training and guidance to hiring managers
- Ensuring all hired candidates have Background and Reference Checks conducted
- Partner with all divisions to leverage relationships across the company
- Providing strategic market intelligence on hiring trends, competitor activity and salaries across the region
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Significant experience as a talent acquisition specialist
- Proven track record of hiring directly
- Knowledge of MEA recruitment process and local legislation.
- Understanding of Employment Equity Act (South Africa)
- In depth understanding of hiring in relevant region
- Ability to build strong partnerships with internal and external networks, based on mutual trust, courageous and insightful advice, and consistent delivery
- Strong business acumen with a commercial/pragmatic approach
- Understanding and experience of cultural differences and their impact on business and organizational dynamics
- Effective oral and written communication skills when dealing with management and employees at various organization levels, including senior management
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to collaborate and work across a large, diverse, and matrixed organization
- Ability to deal with ambiguous and fluid situations
- Strong relationship and communication skills
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Ability to build strong credibility with business leaders across the company
- Effective consulting skills in working with managers in setting recruiting expectations, developing an effective sourcing strategy and evaluating candidates
- Ability to use technology effectively and efficiently to manage workload
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
At LSEG we embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage collaboration, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels driven to reach their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder – which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
LSEG are committed to supporting emotional, physical, financial and societal wellbeing. Our tailored benefits are a key part of this commitment and we offer colleagues a range of support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and consumer discounts.
We also make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please make your recruiter aware, we want to ensure you perform at your best.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with purposeful careers.
Please take a moment to read this carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, .
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.