City of Cape Town
Are you a mid-weight DIGITAL AND SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYST?
Do you want to be part of an "army of entrepreneurs"?
Then this is the job for you! Prosek, a globally renowned New York-based integrated marketing firm with clients from Wall Street to Fleet Street to Main Street, is looking for a Cape Town-based Digital and Social Media Analyst.
We are looking for an individual who wants to work in an environment where success is rewarded, risk-taking is encouraged, and where we recognize that, if you're going to spend many hours a week at work, we'd better make it worth your while.
all team members are expected to be strong team players participating in brainstorms and creative strategy planning for clients and internal projects alike. Each member is encouraged to be entrepreneurial in building their network with media and new business prospects and is considered the "writer of their own story" here at Prosek. We encourage "unboxed" thinking and expect clever, witty, quick ideas from each company member.
The Digital and Social Media Analyst will play a lead role in tracking our clients' online performance, creating content and providing strategic insights based on the data analysis. The analyst will need to understand and support initiatives that contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns and assist in applying the insights to help achieve these goals.
- Three - five years in this type of role
- Experience working on financial clients is a bonus but not a must
- Experience working with data and developing insights
- Tertiary qualification in Data Analysis, Public Relations, Communications or related fields
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create content for client's social media accounts
- Track paid and organic performance across social media and digital platforms and produce client-ready weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Monitor social conversations using social listening tools and produce client-ready reports
- Digital crisis oversight and management
- Community management across social media platforms
- Research and produce insightful competitive analysis reports
- Assist the London-based team with the drafting of social media copy
- Must have experience working on analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Trendkite, Spedfast, Buzzsumo, Sprout Social for Sprinklr, for example
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Detail orientated
- Excellent problem solver
- Team player and self-starter
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Office, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.)
Salary and Application Details:
- Level: Mid-weight
- Experience: 3 - 5 years
- Including benefits (3x annual salary for life cover, 75% of income for disability or illness, 10% income to the retirement fund, Medical aid)
- Full-time contract