City of Johannesburg
A global leader in elevator and escalator business, KONE is ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world where we strive to inspire and develop our employees to deliver great results.
As the world’s cities grow more complex, people’s need to move easily becomes even more important. Enabling urban flow requires talent and ambition. Together at KONE, we create the new urban reality. Your career is a journey, and how you travel makes a difference.
Reporting to the Regional HR Director, we're looking for HR Manager to be based in South Africa. The successful candidate will drive and support the achievement of KONE’s business objectives by ensuring KONE attracts, manages,
develops and retains employees who are engaged and motivated to achieve our strategic objectives. They are responsible for the strategic planning of the HR function, ensuring successful and inspiring People Leadership in KONE and are a key strategic partner for our business.
What will you do?
- Successfully drive HR and people agenda and participate to the design, development and delivery of different actions
- Work together with other HR teams to deliver and achieve success in the following areas: Learning and Development, Talent Management, Performance and Reward, HR Operations Development, Organizational Development
- Understand business requirements and strategic objectives and help to turn them into HR and people agenda priorities together with the HR Director and HR Center of Expertise (CoEs)
- Take responsibility for the implementation and maintenance of HR policies, processes and systems to ensure HR is aligned with the business strategy and goals
- Ensure employees and their competence levels meet current and future business needs (long and short term workforce planning, deployment of strategic workforce plan, monitor and analyze headcount cost development)
- Develop annual HR budgets in line with global budgeting guidelines
- Ensure that the organization complies with all applicable regulations, laws and employment standards
Are you the one?
- University degree in a related field
- 7+ years of progressive Human Resources experience within a multinational organization in a leadership role
- Project and change management knowledge and ability to communicate with and influence stakeholders across different levels in the organization
- Strong business acumen and ability to use HR analytics to support business objectives
- Experience in working across functional/business lines in a global matrix environment
- Excellent knowledge of local HR regulations and legislation
- Excellent English language skills
Successful candidates will be invited to complete an automated video interview. Please check your e-mail regularly so you can submit as per the deadlines requested.