Province of the Western Cape
Our client, who specializes in handling inbound and out bound customer enquiries, is currently looking for German-speaking customer sales and service representative to join their team in Cape Town South Africa.
In this role you can either work from home or office based, which will give you design in your everyday life.
If you’ve ever imagined to be part of well-established international company, then this is the best opportunity for you.
Start date: 16th of March 2020
Working hours: full time (45hours/week)
Operational hours(Monday-Sunday) between 05h00-23h00; daylight savings hours 06h00-00h00
Rotational shifts 05h00-14h00 or 14h30-22h00 per day, shifts will change according to daylight savings
Shift preference will be considered
Salary: above market related salary
• Grade 12/ Matric or equivalent secondary school qualification or higher
• Only South African citizens/ Perm resident holders
• Availability to attend training in Cape Town
• Must have a valid passport and able to travel to Germany for 1 week of client specific training
• High level fluency in German & English languages
• High leave of Computer literacy
• Social media savvy on various platforms and applications
• Stable unlimited internet connection if applying for a home-based role
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Experience in providing real-time feedback to customers preferable
• Call centre or relevant customer service experience will be advantageous
• Ability to work independently with strong discipline
• 6 weeks in-house training at our client’s offices in Cape Town during office hours
• 1 week training in Germany (all expenses paid) in April 2020
• Provide real-time assistance and support to passengers traveling with a consortium of airlines in a prestigious European Airport
• Work on renowned airline applications and various social media channels in German and English
• Daily interaction with international passengers
• Fully paid product and systems training provided in Cape Town, South Africa and Germany.
- Number of vacancies: 6
- Minumun level of education: Grade 12 /N4 (Matric)
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No