WNS South Africa
Bloubergstrand, Western Cape 7441
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 41,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide, including China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, UK and US.
WNS South Africa has been in operation since 2003 and built a reputation as the industry leader for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in South Africa, with a growing footprint into Africa. We are a strategic partner for delivering a full range of basic to complex processes from our eight delivery centers across South Africa, employing 4000+ people.
Why join us?
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of outperformance, engagement, celebration and also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
Engaging with Customers through multiple channels to resolve their queries in a manner that meets and exceeds the needs of our customers and limits any reputational damage to the brand. This is done in-line with our strategic intend, operational policies and applicable regulations. The role forms part of the overall value chain in partnership with the multiple areas in the business to ensure we deliver best in class customer experiences throughout the end-to-end customer journey.
Key Responsibilities Areas
- Perform appropriate customer verifications, assisting customers, with their existing accounts
- Assist customers in navigating website & trouble shooting any general user experience issues
- To raise these issues back to the business, via the appropriate forums/channels, enabling the company to conduct the necessary RCA, with the aim of continuously improving Customer Experience
- Assessing loan applications in accordance with the company policy and processes, which includes : Evaluating the authenticity of the documentation supplied by the applicant & evaluating the personal information contained in the document, matches that of the Customer
- Verify & make decisions on the income contained in the customer documentation uploaded, in terms of the business rules pertaining to income verification
- Achieve quality standards relevant to general customer support
- Review bank statements , pay slips and the calculation of the average income and other relevant supporting documentation
- Achieve quality standards relevant to the income verification process
- Proactively identify & escalate potentially fraudulent accounts so that they can be investigated appropriately in accordance with company processes
- Processing & verifying of refunds due to customers
- Multi-tasking on different queues with varying complexities – being able to assess customers circumstances & make decisions in order to offer the most appropriate solution to the customer, on that particular channel (Applications; Emails; Telephones; Live Chat)
- Respond to customers mails & live chats by personalizing the standard templates, within set guidelines & service level agreements, in order to provide a consistent service that the customer expects
- Ensuring all administration relating to sales is completed effectively
- Working closely with other departments and finding opportunities to improve services or cross sell products
- To interview Customers to determine their needs, in order to and obtain details about the relevant information pertaining to their loan application
- Gather financial details of the Customer and advise them of the most appropriate product to suit their needs
- To request all the relevant information that is necessary for the evaluation of their application
- To ensure data integrity in the system by entering accurate data into our CRM and making sure that the relevant documents are completed and accurate
- Makes an effort to retain the Customers who have requested to cancel their loans
- Sale of designated products in line with targets set through various campaigns and the proactive response to positioned leads
- Participation in ad hoc campaigns as determined from time to time by the business
- Monitoring of personal performance relative to Connection Centre productivity – lead to success ratio; call to success ratio/sales made/information gathered
- Ensure productivity requirements are adhered to
- Assist clients through the loan process from application to closing
Qualifications and Accreditation: Matric/Grade 12
- Experience of working in a customer service call centre environment and data processing
- Solid understanding of internet terminology, navigation and application
- Experience in regulated environment is preferable