City of Cape Town
Zando was founded in 2012 and since then has grown exponentially to become South Africa’s biggest online fashion store. Zando forms part of the Jumia Group, the leading e-commerce platform in Africa. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people's lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive. With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by high-profile shareholders.
Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa and offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
This is the ideal opportunity for a CRM Manager to join our Team of dynamic and passionate eCom experts!
Key Performance Areas and Responsibilities:
- Execute, co-ordinate and manage the CRM channels including:
- Setting up, sending, reviewing daily emails;
- Strategizing the CRM funnel and touch-points;
- Researching latest CRM concepts, tools, and opportunities;
- Setting up and quality control of newsletters;
- Reporting on newsletter performance;
- Utilizing previous research and reporting in order to develop an effective newsletter plan.
- Executing, coordinating and managing automated mailings including:
- Conducting research to identify opportunities for additional automated communications;
- Setting up new automated CRM messaging using various CRM platforms, working with IT and design;
- Reporting and maintenance on CRM channel performance;
- Utilising results of reporting to optimize automated mailings.
- Subscription database management:
- Identifying new ways to grow subscription base and align with stakeholders to have them implemented;
- Segmentation of the newsletter database to effectively target subscribers;
- Researching industry best practice and new technologies and making proposals for implementation as well as own responsibility for implementation with Stakeholders.
Education, skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 3 years in a CRM Management position.
- Experience within an e-commerce CRM role highly advantageous.
- An excellent understanding of CRM and a holistic approach in an evolving online world.
- Experience with Sales Force Marketing, Dynamic Yield and other CRM software highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of HTML.
- Understand performance marketing and the KPI’s associated with this.
- Advanced levels in MS Office.
- Strong analytical and numerical ability.
- Effective communication and deadline driven.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight time constraints.
- Ability to think strategically and commercially.
- Lives the Zando values:
- Delivers customer satisfaction;
- Leads completely;
- Embraces and drives change;
- Goes the extra mile;
- Is adventurous, open-minded and creative;
- Creates fun and a positive team spirit.
- A valid Green South African ID required.
- This position is in line with our company employment equity plan.
- Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.