Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Established in 2010, Talksure has fast become one of South Africa’s most respected independent Financial Service Providers. The strong entrepreneurial and ethical vision developed by our founder and chairman is shared by our Executive team who have almost 100 years of combined experience within the Financial Services and contact centre industry in Europe and South Africa.
With an ever growing employee complement of over 700 it goes without saying that we are a people business; employees,
clients and partners are our number one focus.
Call Centre,Client Services,Health & Safety
Call Centre & Helpdesk
The purpose of this role is to manage the Crisis Centre, including the Crisis Centre teams and its’ financial performance. The objective is to ensure partner relationships are established and maintained, SLA’s are observed, and customers experience a high level of service. Continuous operational improvement and efficiency monitoring is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing the operational aspects of running a crisis centre
- Managing relationship with Partners
- Achieving set SLA targets with partners ensuring quality of service and contractual obligations are met
- Effectively managing cases from inception to close out
- Management level reporting
- Managing team performance
- Managing workforce plan and shift rotations
- Motivating teams and ensuring high performance standards are set and maintained
- Financial management including billing, invoicing and budget management as required
- Continuous improvement of service quality and operational efficiency
Qualifications and Experience:
- Matric is essential (proof required at interview stage)
- No Criminal Record
- Must have previous crisis centre management experience
- Must be able to work in an environment that operates around the clock
- Multilingual (English (mandatory), Afrikaans, Zulu preferable)
- Workforce planning and people management experience
- Customer-centric, empathic and service orientated
- An excellent communicator
- Decisive and a skilled negotiator
- Higher than average emotional intelligence required
- Be able to work under pressure and remain calm in stressful situations
- Must be able to read maps and accurately identify locations
- Be able to think quickly and work independently
- Have a positive attitude
Working hours: Successful candidate must be able to work shifts and public holidays.
NB: Please note that should you not hear back from us within 14 working days from date of advert closing, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for choosing Talksure as your employer of choice.
Job Closing Date