Rosebank 30 Baker Street
To plan, design, develop, implement and manage all Compliance Capability Build Communication and Change solutions with input from Regulatory Change Execution, Group Marketing and Communications and other Compliance Stakeholders. Perform quarterly quality assurance assessments on all areas within the Compliance Capability Build function to assess the standards of application to the signed off processes within Compliance Capability Build.
develop and implement all Change Management solutions across Compliance Capability Build
Develop and implement a world class change framework to ensure awareness, and support for compliance training and ultimate contributes towards building a culture of compliance within the group.
Monitor and implement change interventions to help build a culture of compliance within the group, and to assist staff to be change resilient and increase adoption rate of compliance learning on a continuous basis.
Work very closely with change managers within the group to ensure alignment to other change activities and to optimise current structures and initiatives.
Keep abreast of best practices in the industry, and implement innovative solutions for the group.
Identify, develop and implement change risk integration methods and procedures that are efficient and effective and facilitates broader development of the Compliance function.
Develop and build influential relationships with key stakeholders, being business, compliance, enabling functions, HC Learning and Development, IT and others to ensure efficient, relevant communications and change solutions are implemented.
Draft, collate and develop all Communications across the group with regards to Compliance Capability Build
Develop a world class compliance training communications strategy and ensures
that this strategy is aligned to the requirements and priorities of the relevant
regulatory and business requirements.
Build and manage a best in class communications function by continuously
identifying and improving methods, practises, tools, skills, processes, activities,
innovations and technologies that impact the group with regards to Compliance
Capability Build, to create awareness, share information and generally
contributing towards building a culture of compliance.
Ensure that engaging and well-crafted messages are developed and disseminated
to staff across a variety of tools, platforms, and media, in order to foster
understanding, commitment and support from them.
Drive the adoption and implementation of a communications messaging
framework for the Compliance Capability Build function and ensures that these
are aligned to best practice.
Drive the delivery of agreed communications projects and plans and key
communications initiatives and events when required.
Partner with key stakeholders across the group and ensures alignment and
integration of change and communications initiatives in order to facilitate
improved buy-in and behaviour change amongst staff with regards to compliance
capability build. This includes communications and change managers and staff in
the group across various levels and in particular to work in collaboration with
Regulatory Change Enablement.
Act as an advisor to Head Consulting, Change and Implementation on strategic
and operational communication and change management matters.
Envisage the long-term impact of business decisions and strategy and its impact
from a communications and change management perspective, and puts in place
strategies, efficiencies, and communication / engagement tools to support this.
Identify, develop and implement communication risk integration methods and
procedures that are efficient and effective and facilitates broader development
of the Compliance function.
Develop and implement a communication and change model to communicate to
all relevant stakeholders the required training to be completed within timelines,
and other awareness and change solutions. This includes regular updates and
reminders sent across the group within a defined methodology.
Drive an integrated, consistent internal communications approach across all
business units in the Group with regards to Compliance capability, optimising
best in class tools, mediums, and technology.
Design and development of a quality governance assurance framework to ensure adherence to compliance training standards and processes as well as Human Capital standards
- Design and develop a governance quality assurance framework to ensure Compliance Capability Build adheres to the governance requirements, both from a compliance training standards and processes perspective, but also from a quality assurance standards perspective of Human Capital as part of being a registered training provider of the group, and adhering to the Bankseta standards.
- Co-ordinate alignment with the global learning standards from Human Capital Learning and Development and the Bankseta requirements.
- Facilitate sign-off of the governance quality assurance framework by all relevant
stakeholders across the group.
Perform quarterly quality assurance assessments for the Compliance Capability Build function and make pro-active suggestions of continuous improvement
- Implement a governance quality assurance framework to ensure Compliance Capability Build adheres to the governance requirements, both from a compliance training standards and processes perspective, but also from a quality assurance standards perspective of Human Capital as part of being a registered training provider of the group, and adhering to the Bankseta standards.
- Ensure proactive resolution of identified gaps in compliance controls, processes and procedures as it relates to the full value chain of Compliance Capability Build this includes the periodic internal controls performed to ensure process efficiencies and effectiveness and adherence to the quality assurance standards of group Human Capital.
- Work closely with Compliance Monitoring and Group Internal Audit to ensure risks are identified up-front and mitigation tactics are employed timeously.
Co-ordinate all report inputs for Compliance Capability Build
- Co-ordinate all report inputs for the Compliance Capability Build function. This includes reports and governance submissions, such as Group Risk and Compliance Committee submissions, Group Manco submissions, Compliance Exco submissions and all other reporting requirements.
- Establish a professional reporting function for Compliance Capability Build.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Human Resource Degree
A thorough understanding of the learning and development cycle would be preferred
5-7 Years An understanding of broader change management and communications methodology and application thereof in a multinational acrossgeographies, cultures and languages would be required.
PLEASE NOTE: All our recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraudline on +27 800222050 or forward to TransactionFraudO[email protected]