Network Recruitment (South Africa)
City of Johannesburg
This entity is one of the biggest and recognised consulting organisations across the world and their business foundation is based on maintaining and building strong relations with their stakeholders and other partners. This entity is committed to create unlimited growth by providing their employees with endless opportunities.
The successful candidate will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- IT general controls testing
- Financial and Operational Audits
- Drafting and planning of Audits
- Reporting on audits
- Bcom or relevant qualification
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- 3-4 years audit experience
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Teammate, Word, Excel and ACL
For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Specialist Audit Consultant
087 353 5893