Network Recruitment (South Africa)
City of Johannesburg
An organization offering intelligent solutions that connect the country and who are at the forefront of technology is looking for an Operational Internal Audit Supervisor.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for the following:
- Planning, managing, coordinating and executing risk-based audits within budgeted timelines
- Conduct IT, Financial, and Operational audits of complex systems, and business processes
- Conducting interviews with business, drafting process flows and risk identification
- Determine, adapt and execute the audit programme for audit projects,
including Information Technology General control review audits and the key risk areas in accordance with relevant IT frameworks including
- Comfortable liaising at a Senior level
- Drafting of Internal audit reports and reporting results to senior management
- Bcom Hons or relevant qualifications
- CIA or CISA certified
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- 4-6 years’ Internal Audit experience
- 2 years IT Audit experience
- Proficient in COBIT, Visio and Teammate.
For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Specialist Audit Consultant
087 353 5893