Venetia Mine, South Africa
Get customer satisfaction by installing, repairing, inspecting and commissioning service, considering economical and other aspects. Problem solving by using of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately in different kinds of situations. Knowledge of the tasks, tools and procedures associated with providing technical support to the sales team and prospective customers.
Key Performance Areas
- Install, repair, inspect and commission products and equipment of different kind at customer site or own premises.
- Report and document results after above actions.
- Responsible for plan, conduct and maintain tools and equipment for service work.
- Support the customer’s product/equipment/processes by suggesting possible improvements.
- Provide technical support to the sales team.
- Provide problem solving to customer.
- Ability to produce positive results in sales-client interventions.
- Guide colleagues in service methods and tools.
- Share own knowledge to enable colleagues to expand their knowledge.
- Grade 12 (Matric) or equivalent qualification
- N3 Technical Qualification
- Relevant trade certificate
- Computer literacy
- English proficiency
- Customer Relations Experience
- Business Writing Skills
- Experience proven competence as Earthmoving Equipment Technician (4 years)
- Relevant mechanised mining experience (5 years)
- Underground/surface mining environment
- Adroit experience will be an advantage
Applications close: 27 November 2020
How to apply
Please apply online through the Sandvik website www.home.sandvik/en/careers .