Outsized South Africa
Our client, Liberty Group Investment Platform (GIP), is a technology and administration capability that supports financial advisers (both tied and independent) in servicing their client’s investments in one place in a digital-first manner using best of breed global technologies to construct this platform and is the first investment provider in South Africa to do so.
They are looking for a Senior SQL developer to join them on contract for 12 months.
There is preference for a Cape Town or Johannesburg based consultant as there is a hybrid working model in place, 70% remote and 30% from the office.
- A relevant degree in IT, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Investment Management or Business Management
- At least 5 years’ experience in a database development environment
- A deep understanding of investment and life products
- Experience in building successful relationships and working collaboratively across departmental teams
- Familiarity with Agile project methodology and JIRA Service Desk processes
- Experience in creating re-usable code and apply standards ad best practices to that code
- Strong PL/SQL or T-SQL coding skills and solid understanding of complex ETL packages
- Working knowledge and experience using SSIS or similar ETL tool is a must
- Working knowledge and experience using Qlikview, Qliksense, SSRS
- Experience on MS PowerBI stack