Outsized South Africa
Our client, Liberty Group Investment Platform (GIP), is a technology and administration capability that supports financial advisers (both tied and independent) in servicing their client’s investments in one place in a digital-first manner using best of breed global technologies to construct this platform and is the first investment provider in South Africa to do so.
They are looking for a platform migration business analyst to join them on contract for 12 months.
There is preference for a Cape Town or Johannesburg-based consultant as there is a hybrid working model in place, 70% remote and 30% from the office.
- A relevant degree in IT, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Investment Management, Business Management, or related fields
- Business Analysis certification or qualification
- A deep understanding of investment and life products is essential
- Experience in investment platform migration
- A deep understanding of South African investment platforms and platforms operations
- An understanding of financial services regulation as it relates to investment platform providers
- Understanding of experience creating systems for Financial Advisors
- Experience working with a third-party vendor
- JIRA and Confluence experience or related tools