Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com
About the Division
The value that Deloitte Risk Advisory Africa creates for organisations is synonymous with operational excellence. Our five business areas work in unison to provide integrated solutions unique to the organisational requirements of any business.
Our 6 areas are as follows:
- Governance Regulatory & Risk – GRR services help organisations protect and enhance value by managing risks and opportunities, addressing compliance and supporting management and board oversight, including internal audit, through out-of-the-box solutions with the view to turning risks into value-creating opportunities.
- Data Analytics – By understanding decision-makers’ roles to maximise analytics value, Deloitte turns everyday information into useful and actionable insights.
- Forensic – Deloitte Forensic professionals are a diverse group with a wide and varied range of proficiencies, comprising forensic accountants, legal and law enforcement specialists, and business intelligence experts, all utilising state-of-the-art forensic technology.
- Technology Assurance & Advisory – TAA assists organisations in building value, by taking a Risk-Intelligent approach to managing financial, technology and business risks. We leverage our global network and in-depth industry knowledge, so as to assist organisations in mitigating the risks associated with internal systems, business processes, projects, applications, data and third-party reliance.
- Cyber Risk Services – Deloitte Cyber Risk Services provides industry-tailored solutions, using demonstrated methodologies and tools in a consistent manner, with the goal of enabling on-going, secure, and reliable operations across the enterprise.
- Tip-Offs Anonymous – Tip-Offs Anonymous provides an anonymous reporting channel for unethical behavior in the workplace.
Our professionals need to have the acumen to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously, balancing long term projects with the urgency of immediate operational demands. We are committed to establishing and empowering the firm by establishing an environment of continuous learning and enriching career opportunities.
Main purpose of Job
Under minimal supervision, to provide inbound and outbound telephonic services to internal and external clients subject to the requirement/s of the client SLA, TOA controls and processes and specific project/s you, as the agent, may be allocated to.
Key Performance Areas:
1. Strategic Impact
- Completes a variety of standard tasks that impact delivery of the broader team in relation to the overall strategy of the service area
2. External/ Internal Client Impact
- Performs a variety of inter-related tasks that impact on the efficient delivery of the team to the client (internal / external
3. Operational Effectiveness
- Maintains close focus on timelines and accuracy ensuring quality of delivery of the role
- Mitigates the risks that are inherent in the role through good attention to detail and compliance with client SLA, together with TOA and firm controls, policies and procedures
- Provides wrap-up reports to superior
4. Development/ Growth of Team (Detail applicable to role)
- Actively works to address identified development areas
- Visible attention to own development
5. Budgets/ Profitability
- Effectively uses time, equipment and resources
- Accuracy of financial records
6. Specialiased Competencies
- Provides inbound telephonic services to client’s subject to the requirements of the TOA procedures, systems, and client SLA’s.
- Adherence to all relevant legislation, e.g. PDA/POPI and TOA controls and processes implemented to protect confidentiality of information provided by whistle-blower and to minimise risk to TOA and its clients
- Ensure that all information obtained from caller has been accurately and timeously compiled in a wrap up report, in line with reporting requirements and TOA processes
- Matters escalated and guidance sought where necessary
- Effective and accurate provision of feedback to callers as required
- Accurate timeous and professional support with ad-hoc TOA projects as required
- Accuracy and quality of translations received within SLA and TOA processes
- Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities
3 Year Diploma, preferably Forensic and or Call Centre based qualification
2 - 3 years working experience in a customer services orientated position is a prerequisite for this position. An excellent command, i.e. 100 % fluency English, Tsonga and Venda is a necessity.
2 - 3 years working experience, preferably in a contact centre would be an advantage
All official ethnic languages of South Africa are offered. Fluency in any other SA official ethnic language would be preferred and would be an advantage.
- Living our Purpose - Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Influence – Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Performance drive - Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Strategic direction - Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Talent development - Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Competitive edge - Brings a fresh perspective and challenges Deloitte to think differently
- Inspirational leadership - Demonstrates an awareness of strengths, differences, and personal impact to motivate others
- In-depth knowledge of work routines and processes
- Good skills in the processing of information
- Solid knowledge of programs relevant to the role
- Good understanding of business principles
- Computer Literacy is essential: Basic MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good understanding of business principles and good general knowledge
- Good understanding of relevant legislation eg PDA, POPI
- Good understanding of Fraud, Risk, Corruption, Irregularities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills
- Ethics, honesty, integrity and trustworthiness
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Professional and Presentable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build a rapport
- Drive and energy
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail and accuracy