Network Recruitment (South Africa)
City of Johannesburg
A mining entity that aims is lead the future of mining is currently seeking to onboard a mining entity. In this role one will deliver assurance projects, to ensure the effectiveness of the internal controls.
If your values include accountability and integrity. Apply Now.
The successful candidate will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, resource and manage delivery of assigned audit projects for senior client managers.
- Conduct analysis of audit findings within Corporate Functions.
- Consolidate audit findings and draft reports
- Control time and cost of audit projects, reporting potential time/cost overruns to the Assurance Manager.
- Experience with Data Analytics.
- Bcom or relevant qualification
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- 5-8 years internal audit experience
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Teammate.
Further your growth within Internal Audit and Apply now!
For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Specialist Audit Consultant
087 353 5893