Network Recruitment (South Africa)
City of Johannesburg
The scrum master position is at a well-managed and well established data management company which is looking for a hard working dedicated and free thinking scrum master that can think outside the box. The Scrum Master is responsible for monitoring the scrum processes and scrum meetings. They increase the team efficiency, motivates the team and argues for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness. Part of the duties include supporting the Product Owner in ensuring right-sized story writing, aligning priorities, and planning sprint iterations. Track and manage risks and issues of the delivery team. Track and report on current status of all team members and the delivery.
- BSC Computer Science and any other relevant tertiary level qualifications.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or similar
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Minimum 5yrs experience
- Experience working with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban and XP
- JIRA/Confluence, MS Project, MS Teams/SharePoint
- ICT / Telecommunications experience advantageous
- MS Office, MS Project and MS Teams
- JIRA / Kanban Board or similar
For more IT jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
IT Recruitment Consultant
012 348 7559