Network Recruitment (South Africa)
City of Johannesburg
The security technology company is searching for front end team leader to drive and deliver software product solutions for Tracker and execute projects to deliver against strategy set for the Technology team. The role would entail understand technology trends and advances in both Mobile and Web Development. Ensure best practice design and correct usage of appropriate technology stacks. Ensure collaboration and alignment where possible between Web, Android and iOS initiatives.
- National Senior Certificate/ Grade 12
- Relevant Degree or Diploma
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- 7+ years of Front End (Web and/or Mobile) development experience
- Development experience with relevant technologies (Java, Objective C, Angular, C#, etc.)
- Experience with Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
- Experience with MS Team Foundation Server (TFS) would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of UML modelling techniques beneficial
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience beneficial.
- Exposure to good coding standard practices and source code configuration management
For more IT jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
IT Recruitment Consultant
012 348 7559