- To ensure constant adherence and compliance to company HSSE standards, local by-laws, standards and legislations so as to minimize all risk pertaining to company assets and protection of life and environment.
- Report all near misses, incidents and accidents.
- Support the implementation of the TSA Business Roadmap and other Lubricants and Specialities Roadmap
- Support implementation of Lubricants Supply Chain Optimisation project
- Responsible for providing accurate cost information for all lubricants supply chain costs including exports.
- To complete all reconciliations and costing valuations,
including the various analysis of financial information.
- Preparation of monthly business review of fixed and variable costs for Lubricants Supply Chain
- Responsible for the compilation of all budgets and LTP for the Lubricants Supply Chain
- Providing management with information regarding OPEX budgets and administration systems.
- Report, investigate and address all operating budget variances.
- Support Supply Chain team with the closure of all internal audit findings.
- Support Supply Chain team with accurate mass balance for all plants.
- Manage timely payment of service providers.
- Managing individual and team performance
- Staff development and training
Context and environment
- All activities to be managed in a cross functional structure.
- Maintain sound relationship across the Lubricant Value Chain.
- Degree / Financial Management
- Good experience and knowledge of ERP (SAP) and Microsoft office products
- Strong understanding of the SD, MM and PP,FICO SAP Modules
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in a Costing and Financial support environment.
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills
General Services Responsibilit
Region, department, area
Experience level required
3 - 6 years
Affiliate (if known)
Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.