Durbanville, Western Cape
R17 000 - R20 000 a month
Salary: 17k to 20k
Location: Durbanville, Western Cape, South Africa
A company providing hardware and software solutions across multiple sectors including retail, financial services, education and live events; is looking for a QA Analyst to be responsible for the testing of all Company products and systems, identifying areas of concern in respect of quality and performance, and to make recommendations for improvement where necessary.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
· Develop and implement a Quality Assurance test plan
· Establish suitable testing methodologies and processes
· Test products and solutions with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility
· Conduct research where necessary to gain technical understanding of projects
· Provide reports on test results with detailed documentation on failed tests
· Provide recommendations for improvements of products and systems where tests fail
· Escalate failed tests to relevant internal stakeholders
· Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent certificate
· 2+ years technical QA experience
· Relevant software testing qualification
· Degree / diploma in mathematics / sciences / software / engineering beneficial
· R&D; experience highly advantageous
· Automation testing highly advantageous
· Ability to work in a team and with multiple stakeholders.
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
· Document and report writing skills.
· Ability to apply analytical, abstract and creative thinking.
· Strong organizational and planning skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to work against deadlines and deliverables.
· Basic understanding of User Experience (UX) design processes and standards.
· Basic understanding of usability differences between iOS, Android and Web platforms.
· Basic understanding of usability differences between mobile and web screens.
· Understanding of general data management and programming concepts.
· Experience in quality management software and processes.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R17,000.00 to R20,000.00 /month
- Quality Assurance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19