Patricia Smith Recruitment Pty Ltd
City of Johannesburg
Going that “extra mile” to provide utmost customer satisfaction fuels your professional pride.
As the “best-of-the-best” in the Retirement / LISP / Asset Management sector, your top-notch organisational skills + enthusiasm to build credible relationships + ability to prioritise and manage a multi-task portfolio; makes you the ideal team contributor to the “engine-room” of an innovative, vibrant Financial Services business.
Who we are…
- A high-impact, trailblazing Retirement Income specialist that positively disrupts the market to provide enhanced value propositions.
- The selected partner to prominent blue-chip Asset Management companies,
and appointed Annuity Provider to over 100 SA retirement funds.
- A dynamic, agile business led in South Africa by the “cream of the crop” of the Financial Services sector.
- A wholly-owned subsidiary of a leading listed UK Group, that boasts industry “firsts” and imparts progressive intellectual property.
COVID-19: Amidst a time of market instability, we have reported record demand for our Life Annuity solutions; allowing sustainable business growth as part of our output-driven, company-supported work-from-home business model.
As an industry specialist with a flawless eye for detail, you effectively support the Admin. function of the Business Development process to increase scalability and ensure CRM accuracy. In support, you continuously identify initiatives to improve workflow process efficiencies.
Your first-rate communication skills coupled with a calm demeanour; allow you to build critical client trust and confidence by ensuring that you “walk your talk” and deliver without exception, on promises made.
As a flexible, reliable team player with 5 years’ relevant experience; you prioritise skilfully to manage your portfolio with minimal supervision.
*Detailed role-specifics will be shared with selected candidates following the application process.
What’s in it for you…'
- A flat, resourceful business and an environment of trust, accountability and mutual collaboration.
- A culture that embraces individual opinion and encourages fresh thinking, in line with a pioneering approach.
- Open to South African citizens / residents of South Africa (non-negotiable).
- Selected candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive a response, kindly consider your application unsuccessful in this instance and your profile shall certainly be retained for future opportunities.
- Patricia Smith Recruitment has been exclusively retained to manage this appointment.
Job Type: Permanent
- Customer Services & Admin. - Financial Services sector: 4 years (Required)